The SEVERIN company is a leading manufacturer of indoor and outdoor tabletops for the hospitality, residential, garden and leisure industries. The production located in Ense (Germany) focuses on processing materials made of wood and plastic composites.
The Name Severin has stood for quality for several generations. Starting with a a traditional carpentry in 1936, the Severin company further developed from a wood-processing manufacturing company, founded in 1955, to a world-class supplier to the furniture industry, combining nowadays tradition and innovation.
In addition, we recently expanded our production site by inaugurating a new manufacturing base specialized in CNC wood-processing in Paderborn (Germany).
Our company maintains a long-term partnership with its customers and suppliers all over the world.
Manufacturing – our key benefits
- Use of high quality material
- Documented controls on incoming goods (raw material)
- Efficient production processes with the highest standards of quality
- Continuous monitoring procedures
- Extensive training of all staff members
- Thorough preparation of orders
- Testing of end products
- Competent technical advice
- Consistent high quality according to DIN EN 438 norm (Compact-Exterior) and DIN EN 438 - 3: 2005 for HPL (Lamidur)
- Regularly tested, certified and audited by the TÜV Rheinland test institute (SEVELIT)
- Sustainability: CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase 2 certified & EPA TSCA Title VI compliant (DUROlight Plus)
Our state-of-the-art warehouse
In 2013 we completed the construction of our 1500 m2 (16,200 ft2) state-of-the-art warehouse on the company’s premises in Ense. The facility is used for the storage of manufactured products and raw materials. Furthermore, it will provide us with a superb space for a more efficient packaging of our products. This building offers two automated truck docking stations for fast loading.
Our product portfolio
Our portfolio is specialized in high quality tabletops for both outdoor and indoor use. Nevertheless, some of our products combine the style and design of interior furniture with the practical durability and resistance of outdoor furniture.
These versatile indoor-outdoor tabletops can be used in any indoor ambiance with the benefit of combining outdoor and indoor design whilst meeting current requirements of the hospitality and catering industry.
Our product key benefits
- Stable and highly resistant
- Elegant design in line with current trends
- Weather-proof (outdoor tables)
- Resistance against UV rays (outdoor tabletops)
- Heat-resistant (fulfils requirements of DIN EN 438)
- Resistance to scratching, abrasion or impacts (fulfils requirements of DIN EN 438)
- Extremely durable
- Excellent price-performance ratio